<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d12494016\x26blogName\x3dfurideriku+photography\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://furideriku.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://furideriku.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-7720888854208061033', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Welcome


Description


This skin is done entirely on Paint & only PAINT. Those that look like "Brushes" and shapes are from Dafont.com, don't believe go & check :D Urmm, I didn't do this skin on Photoshop, so yeah :/ My trial is over D: Sad.


i did this from the scratch, no custom shapes etc.

Anyway, rate & comment! :D Download/Fave if possible!. LOVES, :D

The Boi


Fryderyk
Twenty-three.


i want this
i want that
i want this
i want that
i want this


Friends


  • Pockyy
  • Rain, Jeong Ji-Hoon
  • Tim
  • Jeff
  • Zhengde
  • Mr$ Tara
  • Personal Forum
  • Singapore Blog Sites Listing

    Gossips


    you can now directly email ur suggestions and comments to fryderyksgalleries@gmail.com Blogarama - The Blog Directory Photo Blog Blogs - Blog Top Sites

    Bygones


    >> June 2006
    >> July 2006
    >> August 2006
    >> September 2006
    >> October 2006
    >> November 2006
    >> December 2006
    >> January 2007
    >> February 2007
    >> March 2007
    >> April 2007
    >> June 2007
    >> July 2007
    >> August 2007
    >> September 2007
    >> October 2007
    >> November 2007
    >> January 2008
    >> February 2008
    >> March 2008
    >> May 2008
    >> October 2008


    Credits


    Designer: BenDan Design
    Image Hosting: #
    Fonts: #


    !Friday, July 21, 2006

    杨丞琳 - 只想爱你

    我终于还是说了一句我爱你 还记得那个微凉夜里天空正飘着小雨
    心跳的声音 像舞动奇迹

    你看着我说千万不要爱上你 因为你只会让我伤心别傻了快点喊停
    你那么冷静 忽远又忽近

    我知道我对你来说也许太年轻 我想我猜我问我终于了解
    原来为爱流的眼泪 也是种甜蜜滋味

    只想爱你 当我和你走在一起就已经决定 不看不听不问也不会放弃
    是你让我了解自己 可以为爱那么坚定

    只想爱你 好想每天睁开眼睛就能看到你 我知道我偶尔有一点任性
    不管你做任何决定 究竟爱我还是逃避 Sorry我还是不会放弃爱你



    December Love Song by Gackt

    The evening lights, coloring the nights busy avenues,
    down the street brings back memories of you.

    Now I am watching, as lovers pass me by,
    finding your shadows, in the views of my eyes

    Now I am here, all alone
    Remembering the time we used to laugh together
    in the fall of the cold
    I still think of you,
    Wondering if you feel the same

    Save, your smile for me,
    even although you cry for me
    Remember me and love me always

    Love, and smile for me,
    Hold on to all that we had
    remembering and love me again

    I'm so depressed living , a quiet life now,
    There is no one here, in which to hold hands,
    or protect me from the cold
    Feeling like this loneliness will tear me apart
    I am waiting and looking for you voice
    To get me out of the dark

    Snowflakes fall like the tears that running down my face
    I wanna hold you just one more time
    I think of you night and day
    Wondering if you feel the same

    Being in the silence of the night
    Fall into my arms and I'll hold you so tight
    My kiss will guide our missing hearts
    and tell me you'll love again

    Save, your smile for me,
    even although you cry for me
    remember me and love me always

    Love, and smile for me,
    Hold on to all that we had
    remembering and love me again

    Emglish Version

    Japanese Version

    Today is my POA exam !!! my last paper !!!


    BenDanDesignsBenDanDesignsBenDanDesigns
    Your Juliet <3~
    ; @ 09:14